Small (7" W x 2.2" H): $9.00
Large (7.75" W x 2.44" H): $11.00
Available in Black or White.
The Crystal River Railroad (CRR) had both narrow gauge and standard gauge divisions. The CRR standard gauge line began in Carbondale, running 21.3 miles south through Redstone to the coal mines at Placita. This line began service on July 1, 1899. The CRR narrow gauge Coalbasin Branch went from Redstone up to the mines at Coalbasin. Known as the "High Line", this branch was completed in 1900. Much of the rail used to build the High Line was salvaged from the nearby abandoned Aspen and Western Railway line. The CRR ceased operations in early 1920, and leased their standard gauge main line to the Crystal River and San Juan Railroad two years later.
Our sticker was inspired by the lettering on the cab of Crystal River Railroad Locomotive #1 - "The Bull of the Woods."
Made by hand in Colorado. Cut in outline with no border and no background. Made with weather-proof 3M vinyl.